BMW i5 and 5-Series Forum

View Poll Results: Which exterior color?
Keep Dark Gray Mettalic 4 80.00%
San Remo (i4) 0 0%
Isle of Man (M3) 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

12-13-2023, 06:08 PM   #1
mbhforum
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW 328xi Sedan

To Wrap or Not to Wrap?!

While I impatiently wait for my m60 with sports/carbon fiber packages to be delivered. I am debating if I want to wrap my car. I ordered it in Dark Metallic Gray, which will compliment the aggressive sports look the car will have, the color just doesn't excite me (none of the colors BMW offers for the i5 besides the frozen colors do). I didn't do the Frozen colors because I heard they are very expensive to repair and maintain and vinyl wrap will be easier in the long run.

I am considering wraps similar to either San Remo (offered on the i4) or Isle of Man (offered on the M3). I am leaning towards Isle of Man as I feel it's more of a headturner.

Curious if anyone has wrapped their i5 yet? I haven't seen any pics yet since it's such a new model.

2010 Monaco Blue 328xi Sedan - Dark Burl Wood Trim - Dakota Beige Leather - Steptronic - ZVP - ZSP - ZPP - Nav - Sat - PDC - Comfort Access - Heated Steering Wheel and Seats - Mods: 35% Tints - Sylvania Superstar Ultra H7's - Lux 5.0 Angel Eyes
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2023, 06:23 PM   #2
SpaceSilver.X1
world's slowest BMW driver
Rep
Drives: U11, G60, W211, AZ20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbhforum View Post

I am considering wraps similar to either San Remo (offered on the i4) or Isle of Man (offered on the M3). I am leaning towards Isle of Man as I feel it's more of a headturner.
don't know about the Isle of Man green...

but if you wrap it in San Remo, which is a beautiful color, it will attract many mature ladies over 67. (not that there's anything wrong with that!)

Last edited by SpaceSilver.X1; 12-14-2023 at 11:38 AM..
Appreciate 1
trivalent207.00