BMW i5 and 5-Series Forum

04-08-2024, 04:22 PM   #1
ToddRGuy
United_States
Rep
Drives: Audi A5, BMW (Pending)

Broker Use - Financing Deals Also?

Hi All,

Just curious, as I see a number of posts on here regarding the use of brokers, which seem to be saving people a reasonable amount of money when negotiating for leases.

I'm more of a low mileage driver, that tends to keep my car for several years. My current car will be 6 years old in May and has 33,200 miles on it (Audi A5 SB).

I see that these lease deals involve a significant amount off MSRP. Are brokers able to negotiate similar % off MSRP deals on financed vehicles as well?

Specifically looking at the 540i, here. TYIA.
Appreciate 2
LVBMW1567.00
SkykingUSA1467.50
      04-08-2024, 04:35 PM   #2
LVBMW
Captain
Rep
Drives: '24 iX M60 '23 Tesla Model Y-P

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToddRGuy View Post
Hi All,

Just curious, as I see a number of posts on here regarding the use of brokers, which seem to be saving people a reasonable amount of money when negotiating for leases.

I'm more of a low mileage driver, that tends to keep my car for several years. My current car will be 6 years old in May and has 33,200 miles on it (Audi A5 SB).

I see that these lease deals involve a significant amount off MSRP. Are brokers able to negotiate similar % off MSRP deals on financed vehicles as well?

Specifically looking at the 540i, here. TYIA.
% off MSRP is independent of lease vs finance, but leasing has become much more common given the lease incentives on BEVs (which I understand you are not considering).
Appreciate 1
SkykingUSA1467.50