BMW i5 and 5-Series Forum

04-18-2024, 11:30 AM   #67
Scrapula
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW i5 M60

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardInCA View Post
Yes, mine was working fine on the same version until the trial period expired. It seems that you can’t go in and buy/renew without the update now. Honestly, no big deal as I used it infrequently.
Same. I’m not sure if I will purchase a subscription. The reversal software is not part of that package and I use it daily. I tried parking once, but it was slow and I don’t have trouble parallel parking.
Appreciate 1
SkykingUSA1351.00
      04-19-2024, 02:49 AM   #68
SkykingUSA
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2024 i5 eDrive40

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapula View Post
Same. I’m not sure if I will purchase a subscription. The reversal software is not part of that package and I use it daily. I tried parking once, but it was slow and I don’t have trouble parallel parking.
FYI, the non Pro parking version will parallel park for you if you want it to. I tried it 2 or 3 times before subscribing to the Parking Assistant Professional and it worked just fine for me.
2024 i5 eDrive40 / Vegas Red / Black Veganza / Dark Oak Gloss Trim with Dark Silv Acc / Premium Package / M Sport Package / M Sport Pro Package / Driving Assistance Pro Package / Luxury Seating Package / 19" 936 M Aero Wheels NonRFT

Appreciate 1
Scrapula2793.00