09-03-2024, 11:48 PM   #133
RichardInCA
Captain
Rep
Drives: 24 BMW i5 M60

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by NGT2 View Post
I have no desire to get into this. My college football team’s forum is filled with politics. I like that this is just cars.

But for what it’s worth - the right to speech in America really just means you aren’t prosecuted. It’s not freedom of consequences.
Agree on all counts. Back to discussing BMW’s.
Appreciate 2
NGT26340.00
Scrapula4147.50
      09-04-2024, 12:39 AM   #134
AiredaleDad
Lieutenant
Spain
Rep
Drives: 2010 Mercedes CLC 200 CDI

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapula View Post
This is Lake Stevens, Washington where I live. There are a few idiots who haven’t figured it out and I see a lot of cars taking alternate routes to avoid it. There are two exits off one roundabout from SR 9 to SR 204 and I see people taking the first exit, but they want to turn left at the signal on 204 after the roundabout and have to cross over lanes. I wish they would have put another roundabout there.
Looks like a fun roundabout. You know the one thing I don't see though that you see at pretty much every roundabout in the EU? Signs! I can't imagine trying to navigate that from out of town without GPS. I used to live in Mill Creek, and Snohomish, and most recently Bremerton before I moved to Spain. Even the roundabouts in the Port Orchard area had signs. What happened here?
Appreciate 1
Scrapula4147.50
      09-04-2024, 12:46 AM   #135
nacs
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 550e, Ford 68 Deluxe

Even the roundabouts in the South Sound Covington or even further South in Lacey nea4 the Cabelas have people confused. Nice to see a few other WA folks on here.
Appreciate 2
Scrapula4147.50
      09-04-2024, 01:16 AM   #136
AiredaleDad
Lieutenant
Spain
Rep
Drives: 2010 Mercedes CLC 200 CDI

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by nacs View Post
Even the roundabouts in the South Sound Covington or even further South in Lacey nea4 the Cabelas have people confused. Nice to see a few other WA folks on here.
I'll be back. Gimme couple of years to finish my tour here. Then we need to all get together.
Appreciate 1
nacs150.00
      09-04-2024, 11:20 AM   #137
Scrapula
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW i5 M60

Quote:
Originally Posted by AiredaleDad View Post
Looks like a fun roundabout. You know the one thing I don't see though that you see at pretty much every roundabout in the EU? Signs! I can't imagine trying to navigate that from out of town without GPS. I used to live in Mill Creek, and Snohomish, and most recently Bremerton before I moved to Spain. Even the roundabouts in the Port Orchard area had signs. What happened here?
It seems that Lake Stevens didn’t think about it. This is Highway 9 in Washington which will eventually become highway 12 in British Columbia. There is a border crossing, so it’s not just local traffic. Definitely an oversight.
Appreciate 1