View Single Post
      07-18-2023, 11:33 AM   #20
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.0i ESS TS2+

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3798j View Post
No fewer than seven F1 websites have reported on his SIM disqualification...people need to know.
I bet those F1 sites didn't have a simracing section, like this forum has...
The way you post your post insinuates that if it isn't posted in the professional motorsports forum it can't be posted on this forum at all, but that clearly isn't the case.
Here, people need to know in the correct subforum imho.
What happens in a computer racinggame has nothing to do with professional motorsports, and everything with simracing.

And whether or not Max has 'matured' clearly depends on the level of butthurt. Most people don't care what happens in a videogame. There is a difference whether or not you get rammed of track at high speed in a videogame or in the real world, where people actually can die in high speed crashes. But it takes a 'matured' insight to understand that.
This is just a silly topic.
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ supercharger | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | Powerflex/strongflex PU bushings | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers/KW camber plates | Sachs race engineering clutch | tons of custom sh#t

Last edited by GuidoK; 07-18-2023 at 11:41 AM..
Appreciate 2
M5Rick61287.00