View Single Post
      06-03-2023, 11:55 AM   #98
OG Shark
Rep
Drives: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoK View Post
Marko said a few days ago that DEV is now doing exactly what is expected from him.
Marko is considering DEV as a rookie, not a well seasoned F1 driver.

However I am really curious to see what RIC could do in the current RB19. But RIC was outclassed by Max just as Checo is outclassed by Max, and he was outclassed by NOR, so I expect him not to be any better than Checo.
Yes he was - but it kind of seems they are souring on Checo and he looks to be pressing very hard right now and really feeling some pressure. I wouldn't expect RIC to be better either but he has other benefits that PER doesn't and I think that might be more appealing to RBR if Checo can't put the car in P2 consistently moving forward.

As far as Marko saying that - at this point he has to run that out there. Saying otherwise would zero benefit at this point. As far as RIC taking his seat though I really don't think there is much of a chance of it happening - just stirring it up a bit. But I do think RIC taking PER seat has a decent chance and only gets higher if PER keeps making mistakes like this. I think that is starting to get into the PER head a little bit too.
Appreciate 1
GuidoK11040.50