View Single Post
      04-03-2024, 03:02 PM   #36
Neusser
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2019 G31 540i xDrive M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrod182 View Post
First of all, there is no guarantee the M5CS with 600 HP more is going to be 20 seconds faster on the Nurburgring. And even if it were as quick, in real-life driving, it is not going to have the effortless torque of an EV or average 80mpg. You don't seem to get it. My i4M50 is much more sure footed in the rain than your 540ix. Is just as quiet and smooth riding (adaptive air suspension), will kill it 0-60 (3.3 sec) and is 3x more efficient. And I can carry a full size desk in the hatchback cargo area. In every scenario that is important to me, the gas vehicle is inferior. Not to mention I can preheat-cool my interior from my phone, even if it were parked in doors. A same weight EV will kill the ICE cars. Did you not see the videos? And EV that weighs 1000lbs more than the gas car, can still be competitive.
Physics is not your fortè, and you appear not to be particularly interested in driving.

And that is ok.

I wish you all the best in your electric vehicle. May you one day have an EV with 2,000 horsepower, the finest leather, and an in-cabin fragrance unit.
Appreciate 1
Blue Angel1041.00