joao.toscano
Captain
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: BMW M140i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humdizzle View Post
97 M3 coupe. 5 speed. lux package. m contour wheels. had a cosmos intake on it. even added some angel eyes myself. lol back then mods were so janky. you open the headlights yourself and clip on the angel eye. they'd always break or come loose. sold it for:

2004 M3. imola on imola 6 speed. awesome car. everything was great about it, except the noise. very buzz saw / raspy. sold it for a GTR

then i was able to afford a daily while i had the GTR. Had a FRS first, which was trash on highway cruising. sold it and got an f30

2013 335i m sport. estoril blue, zf8 speed. it was ok. my first non M bmw and it was pretty boring. ZF 8 speed sucks and has poor logic so i'd just leave in auto. good on the highway. but there were lots of creaks / rattles. boring to drive fast, no LSD in a rwd car just feels strange when cornering aggressively. sold it for an f80

2015 M3. 6 speed. In every way it was better than the f30. no creaks/rattles. never caused me any issues. very impressive handling and front end grip. did a few cosmetic mods and bm3 tune. unfortunately the power plant is just boring. its fun when im doing 3x the speed limit on a back road, but normal every day stuff its painfully boring imo. sold it a few months ago after 3 years.

not sure whats next. but definitely will be NA. maybe an e92 m3.
Wow! Impressive but it is what it is! You know what and how to deal with! I would love to see some pictures of the cars? Any chance of getting those? And the E92 M3 would be awesome choice that V8 roar

HGT'2022 |
M&M-PerformanceCC
Appreciate 0