View Single Post
      08-11-2022, 11:57 AM   #116
Humdizzle
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: GT3 + M2c

97 M3 coupe. 5 speed. lux package. m contour wheels. had a cosmos intake on it. even added some angel eyes myself. lol back then mods were so janky. you open the headlights yourself and clip on the angel eye. they'd always break or come loose. sold it for:

2004 M3. imola on imola 6 speed. awesome car. everything was great about it, except the noise. very buzz saw / raspy. sold it for a GTR

then i was able to afford a daily while i had the GTR. Had a FRS first, which was trash on highway cruising. sold it and got an f30

2013 335i m sport. estoril blue, zf8 speed. it was ok. my first non M bmw and it was pretty boring. ZF 8 speed sucks and has poor logic so i'd just leave in auto. good on the highway. but there were lots of creaks / rattles. boring to drive fast, no LSD in a rwd car just feels strange when cornering aggressively. sold it for an f80

2015 M3. 6 speed. In every way it was better than the f30. no creaks/rattles. never caused me any issues. very impressive handling and front end grip. did a few cosmetic mods and bm3 tune. unfortunately the power plant is just boring. its fun when im doing 3x the speed limit on a back road, but normal every day stuff its painfully boring imo. sold it a few months ago after 3 years.

not sure whats next. but definitely will be NA. maybe an e92 m3.

2018 Porsche GT3 6MT
2021 M2C DCT
Previous: Ferrari 458 | R35 GTR | F80 M3 | E46 M3 | E36 M3 | Scion FRS
Appreciate 1