View Single Post
      04-04-2024, 03:48 PM   #29
Fahren German
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i RWD 6MT

I have experienced many similar things. I’ve heard a baby screaming in our house where there was absolutely no baby. I’ve been woken up via a sudden gust of cold air, only to find all windows closed, all fans off, and even a slightly warm room. I once opened my eyes to find a stranger sitting across the room staring at me while I was sleeping, a stranger who then vanished.

There was even a time where I was woken by someone tapping at my window. Went on for 10 minutes or so. Scared the everlivingbeejeebus out of me. (I’m not poking fun at an earlier poster, this actually happened to me as well)

I once woke up with my right hand splattered in my own blood, and I had no idea how it happened. Another time, I saw a photo of a woman whom I’d never met, yet I was absolutely certain that I knew her. I remember arguing with my mom for days about that, and I kept looking through old photo albums to see if I could find an explanation.

I remember a particular drive home - a trip of about 30 minutes. The route took me on a highway and through city streets, occurred at night, where I stopped at lights and navigated traffic as one does. Did I mention that I remember getting in the car, I remember nearing my home, but the 30 minutes in-between are absolutely blank. Nothing. (I was completely sober, in good health, sleeping well, etc).

My mother once told me about an out of body experience she had during a surgery, where she was able to describe in detail things that she should not have been able to know (later verified by the nurses who were in the room during the procedure). Another time my mother was very angry with me for sneaking around the house at 2am… when I was absolutely, positively, 1000% in bed awake & reading at the time.

What do each of these things have in common? (No, I didn’t make them up - they actually happened)

Also: I do have a birthmark, and I have been invited to ‘gifted’ classes. Please don’t sign me up for Scientology!

Last edited by Fahren German; 04-04-2024 at 04:16 PM..
Appreciate 2