View Single Post
      04-01-2024, 03:51 PM   #23
Oldgixxer
Captain
Rep
Drives: nothing fast

Figured I'd post this now as I completely forgot about it when I replied above(chemo-brain fog is real)

Anyways,I was born,raised&spent 30yrs in Upper Nyack,NY which is located on the Hudson River and a 30min drive South to NYC. In high school I dated a girl who lived next door to 1 Leveta Place. Always heard rumors/tales the house was haunted. The girl I was dating at the time would babysit the kids from 1 Leveta Place back in '85-'87.

I was in that house with her while she was babysitting,she snuck me in when the kids went to bed. Well,all sorts of weird unexplained shit started occurring while I was there,my GF said jokingly "they don't want you here,they know you're not supposed to be here w me" and I said "uh,who doesn't want me here?" She laughed (now half jokingly) and said "you'll see".

Well,it didn't take long for me to realize who the "they" she was referring to were. I was there about an hour and finally said Im outta here after getting locked in the bathroom when my girl was 100% upstairs checking on the kids and I was all by myself. Took her a few mins to get the door open no less. We then went outside to have a cigarette on the porch,front door mysteriously locked by itself and we couldnt get back in. Gained entry after 15mins of being outside in the cold ass NY winter. Walked in the kitchen to get a drink,turned the light on,it it turned off a few seconds later. She turned it back on,it turned back off by itself. Heard footsteps upstairs above the kitchen,and it was not the kids. She asked me to hang out a bit more,I reluctantly said ok

I didn't stay much longer,a few mins later I said sorry hun I gotta GTFO,left,and never stepped foot inside that house again.

You can google 1 Leveta Place Upper Nyack and have at it if you'd like to have a read

https://nypost.com/2019/09/19/legall...or-sale-again/
-'22 X3MC,'20 M550i,'18 X2,F30 328xi,'07 E63 AMG (1st W211 63 in the 11s),997 C4S Cab,CLS55 AMG,E55 AMG,C55AMG

Last edited by Oldgixxer; 04-01-2024 at 03:57 PM..
Appreciate 4
kscarrol8912.00
Buug95917721.50