View Single Post
      07-18-2023, 09:43 PM   #34
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.0i ESS TS2+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killed by Death View Post
In 2021 hammy skipped the FIA's Prize-Giving Gala for the 2021 season.

A real world example of true unsportsmanlike like behavior

The entire F1 world watched hammy disrespect an entire team
Well said!

And just 2 weeks ago Hammy couldn't stop complaining about how bad his car was during the austrian GP, and his boss had to step in and tell him to shut up...
Can you imagine how embarrassed Toto must have felt with the constant moaning towards the sponsors who put hundreds of millions in the team....
I'm no armchair psychologist to analyze where this comes from etc, but if I had to summerize it, I would call it a spoiled little brat.
And then wanting a 250 million new contract with an ambassador role....
What kind of ambassador moans so hard that he has to be told to shut up?!?

I think these are bigger things (certainly with bigger stakes and efforts of a lot of people) than Max basically acting like a nascar driver in a videogame that nobody cares about.
So what if he rams some nerd off track in a videogame who rammed him first.
Some people apparently just don't understand the difference between videogames and the real world....
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ supercharger | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | Powerflex/strongflex PU bushings | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers/KW camber plates | Sachs race engineering clutch | tons of custom sh#t

Last edited by GuidoK; 07-18-2023 at 10:02 PM..
Appreciate 3