View Single Post
      04-28-2024, 10:29 AM   #44
Pauly Wauly
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 560X

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-technik-3 View Post
I am on my third year with my Michelin PS 4S Great tires no complaints other than $ amount. was thinking of being cheap, yeah I know bad Idea...and trying the Kumho PS91, I still have spare set of PS 4S with low mileage already mounted on my other car. So ijust noticed TR did a comparison of the 4 best performers, guess I just get another set of PS 4S
I have 2 sets of Michelin ps4s, one set of Continental extreme contact sport 02, one set of Continental extreme contact sport DW and one set of Firestone indy 500, and I can tell you that the indy 500 are not even close to the ps4s or the Continentals when it comes to grip.

The Continental extreme contact sports 02 are just as good as the ps4s for 25% less money.
The Continental extreme contact sport DW are awesome too, but they are a step below the 02s.

I also have 2 sets of Continentals extreme contact DWS06, but they are all season tires that are awesome in the snow, but not when you are pushing a car to it's limits.

It all depends on how aggressive of a driver you are. If you don't drive your car hard, then the Indy 500s are some of the best summer tires for the money. The Firestone Indy 500 is an exact copy of the Bridgestone Potenza RE003.

I have the Indy 500 on a very powerful car, but I know how far I can push it before I start sliding.
Karma is real!!!....You keep doing people dirty and being a complete asshole and think God is going to bless you. It may not be today, or tomorrow, or next week, but what goes around comes back around. And when that bitch comes for you it`ll be tenfold!
Appreciate 4
Esteban44558.50
Alfisti6568.50
s_ribs46.50
M5Rick61408.00