Rep
Drives: 06 Black Sapphire Z4MR

Garage List
2014 BMW X5  [0.00]
2011 Scion tC  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnhayes View Post
Holy mother of Pearl...

1993 Toyota Camry LE, owned from 1993 until 2012 when it was wrecked. 175,000 miles. All the scions are cheap crapboxes compared to that limo. It wasn't a huge amount of maintenance, but it wasn't as good as my 1992 Honda Civic CX, which is still on the road today, and the only things it needed were a water pump, and a drivers side interior handle.

Please stop jumping to conclusions. You might sprain your ankle.

Shawn
Oh jeez...

Cherry picking my statment like how you do right?

Maths, YOUR very statement why EV has momentum is already discussed by everyone, 2k in maintainace, YOUR statement

My maintainace is 1625 including tires, not 2k

Model 3, including the same grade and consumption rate in brakes and tires, is at best $400 bucks cheaper over 60k miles,

I will state AGAIN, never have been pro ICE or pro EV, its just a fking car and if the maths work for you and anyone else great, good for you. But throwing random numbers like this is utter nonsense because its not true as Efthreeoh has already pointed out
You also seem to be the only one who add the same consumable costs to your equation, considering most EV uses tires faster, uses brakes faster (just heavier weight) so removing these two factors BENEFITS EV.

I will return to the track, one day.

Last edited by kyriian; 05-31-2023 at 10:14 AM..
Appreciate 0