View Single Post
      04-15-2024, 11:59 PM   #19
SkykingUSA
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2024 i5 eDrive40

Garage List
Just "for the fun of it", I decided to go to the three locations in my city where there are Electrify America charging stations today. I wanted to connect my car to charge to make sure it works (the car, and the free charging). At 2pm I arrived at the first one, and around 3pm is when I left the third one. At each one, there were some chargers not working, and there were at least two cars before me in line waiting to plug in. I was surprised they were all so busy at 2pm - 3pm on a Monday. I didn't want to wait around, so continued my errands and just charged up at home like normal.

However, it gave me a small taste of the waiting game if I had to rely on public EA chargers. I was hoping it would be a quicker/better experience in my relatively small city of around 230,000 people. Since I am off work this week, I'll probably try again another time later this week, just to see if I can get lucky and not have to wait somewhere.
2024 i5 eDrive40 / Vegas Red / Black Veganza / Dark Oak Gloss Trim with Dark Silv Acc / Premium Package / M Sport Package / M Sport Pro Package / Driving Assistance Pro Package / Luxury Seating Package / 19" 936 M Aero Wheels NonRFT

Appreciate 2
Scrapula2884.50
LVBMW1546.00