View Single Post
      05-14-2023, 10:33 AM   #2261
Murf the Surf
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Porsche 993

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingat30fps View Post
Like I said, if you want to focus on the politics that's your choice, but then EVERYTHING is political because I'm sure I could find a political aspect to pretty much anything. Just because YOU can't seem to talk about EVs without bringing up politics doesn't mean other people can't. So we'll just have to agree to disagree.
The thread is "Still want an EV". There has been lots of discussion about the pros and cons of EV's. I think a lot of folks aren't happy with the notion the government is going to force EV's upon them when frankly EV's as they stand now and for the fore seeable future don't fit the needs of a very large percentage of the population. Allow EV's to grow their market share organically and then lets talk about Do you still Want and EV.

The discussion I think naturally moved to all the challenges facing production, infrastructure and energy production, the practicality, range anxiety, environmental impact on battery life, impact of mining and the social aspects of those who must do the mining.

I think it's safe to say, all of those points are part of the discussion and they have entered into it because of politics.
Appreciate 6
M5Rick61216.50
Efthreeoh17401.00
Patton2502939.50
kyriian889.00
Cos270608.50