tturedraider
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 340i M Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortexiphan View Post
It's not something to agree or disagree on.
It's happening, it will happen.

Also, mining cobalt and lithium is bad for environment, but not nearly as bad as hundreds of millions of cars constantly putting exhaust gas in the air. Not even a percent of that. If you don't believe me, get in a garage, close the door, and turn on your engine. It's really not that great. Or, you can just pickup an elementary school science textbook to learn about greenhouse effect.

And 'no one wants these cars'? Seriously? Seems like you're getting your science & market news from political outlets.
I won’t argue with you that it may “really not be that great.” But, the fact is it’s virtually impossible to kill yourself anymore by locking yourself in the garage with your car motor running, because they no longer put out enough carbon monoxide to get the job done. It’s not impossible, but you’ll actually die from lack of oxygen being replaced by carbon dioxide and it will take A LOT LONGER. Today’s catalytic converters convert 99% of carbon monoxide into harmless-to-the-environment carbon dioxide.
member #388003 - Use me as a referral
& you could win a one day ///M Driving School!!