fthrower
Waiting On Another One
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 440i

About Eight Days to Port

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkykingUSA View Post
Cool, we're on the same ship. Currently the ship is smack dab in the middles of the North Atlantic. The two web sites I've been using to track the ship both initially indicated arrival in Panama on March 2nd. Now one of them shows March 3rd. I couldn't find anything showing when they are expected to Port Hueneme, so thanks for that info.

I'll be happy if I can take delivery before the end of March. My dealership is only about 65 miles from the port so if the ship actually arrives around March 11, that should be possible. I'll keep my fingers crossed so our cars don't sink in the Atlantic or Pacific, and that we get them as expeditiously as possible.
You probably know by now, but the Viking Queen cleared the Panama Canal a couple hours ago so ours should arrive in Port Hueneme early on the 12th. I'm in So California and based on 3 previous orders, I should be able to pick it up at the dealer before Saint Patrick's Day - Unless yours was a European delivery, you should get yours by Friday IMO.
Appreciate 4