View Single Post
      03-03-2024, 05:39 PM   #60
SpaceSilver.X1
world's slowest BMW driver
Rep
Drives: U11, G60, W211, AZ20

in 2022, I ordered my 2023 X1. Waited 5 months before it finally arrived at my dealer. During those 5 months, I was refreshing the BMW website daily...when the car finally got on a ship, I was tracking the ship twice a day. When I woke up, the first thing that I did was go to fleetmon.com website to track the ship. It became an obsession. So many hours lost just tracking it.

while it was a fun experience, I have decided not to go through that again with my 530i, which is going into production this week. I will not be tracking the status at all. I'll just wait for my BMW CA to call me when the car arrives at the dealership.

In the mean time, I'll use the free time to binge-watch all the Netflix shows that I have missed during the last couple of years. (stupid me... I've been paying Netflix every month, but I haven't logged in in almost a year)

Come to think of it, this will be a science experiment. Does time pass faster when one is worrying and tracking vehicle production? Or does time pass faster when one completely ignores it?

Last edited by SpaceSilver.X1; 03-03-2024 at 06:02 PM..
Appreciate 3
Scrapula2880.00
SkykingUSA1445.00