View Single Post
      11-06-2023, 02:06 PM   #20
SenseiQC704
Rep
Drives: BMW i5 M60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapula View Post
I just got back from test driving the M60 at BMW Seattle. We took an extended drive around the twisty roads on Mercer Island, plus freeway time on I-90. My husband drove first. He is 6’2” and with the adjustability of the seats and steering wheel, he was extremely comfortable. I am 5’1” and was able to easily dial in a perfect driving position, as well. I found it more comfortable than my Jaguar XE. It did have Veganza and thankfully didn’t have any weird odors. It was soft, but I still am glad I went for the merino with the two tone colors.

The car was great in the tight curves, and handled very well. I set the dash to show me g-force and got up to .71. I used boost a couple of times and it was a rush.

I listened to Sirius XM but didn’t really have a chance to play with the stereo controls. We tried a few of the modes. I really liked the digital art in purple, but my husband preferred personal. I did most of my driving in sport, though. (After 6 months, he still hasn’t used sport mode in his Lightning).

Final assessment. I am in love. My husband said that he would have bought it over his Lightning Platinum. Our vehicle is built and waiting for a ship to the west coast. My salesperson estimates mid December for delivery. We decided to trade both my Jaguar and our rarely used Mazda CX-9 to reduce taxes.

Hey thanks for the details here! Everyone is saying the same thing in terms of handling and comfort! Mine just updated to Arrive at the port here in LA on the 22nd. I went with the quilted veganza. Once I take ownership I'll drop some photos here!
Appreciate 1
Scrapula2821.50