View Single Post
      11-05-2023, 05:22 PM   #19
Scrapula
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW i5 M60

I just got back from test driving the M60 at BMW Seattle. We took an extended drive around the twisty roads on Mercer Island, plus freeway time on I-90. My husband drove first. He is 6’2” and with the adjustability of the seats and steering wheel, he was extremely comfortable. I am 5’1” and was able to easily dial in a perfect driving position, as well. I found it more comfortable than my Jaguar XE. It did have Veganza and thankfully didn’t have any weird odors. It was soft, but I still am glad I went for the merino with the two tone colors.

The car was great in the tight curves, and handled very well. I set the dash to show me g-force and got up to .71. I used boost a couple of times and it was a rush.

I listened to Sirius XM but didn’t really have a chance to play with the stereo controls. We tried a few of the modes. I really liked the digital art in purple, but my husband preferred personal. I did most of my driving in sport, though. (After 6 months, he still hasn’t used sport mode in his Lightning).

Final assessment. I am in love. My husband said that he would have bought it over his Lightning Platinum. Our vehicle is built and waiting for a ship to the west coast. My salesperson estimates mid December for delivery. We decided to trade both my Jaguar and our rarely used Mazda CX-9 to reduce taxes.
Appreciate 2
ando2002.00