12-22-2023, 06:29 PM   #103
SkykingUSA
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2024 i5 eDrive40

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychDoc View Post
I had no difficulty getting a locked in price when I placed my order in early November. The car was configured exactly as I wanted. The dealership didn't have an allocation slot at that point but about two weeks later I got a build number and now the car's in "production started" status (code 150). Expecting car to complete production by January 24th and hoping for delivery by the first two weeks of March. I can think of no reason that your dealership cannot configure the car as you would like and give you a solid, guaranteed price with a fully refundable $1k deposit should you change your mind for any reason. If they can't or won't you may want to move on to another dealership.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idontliketrying View Post
Programs can be locked for 3 months but 39 month lease can’t . Approvals can be locked into 120 days. And yes get your letterhead aka first pencil that shows the prices and that can be provieded as long as you have your build code to go off your spec and rates right now are about 5.5% plus markup rate if your dealer does that. Your CA doesn’t sound the most experienced if you’re in Florida or can register the car in Florida I can get you your desired X1
Thanks for the feedback. I'm looking for an i5 eDrive40 and am not in Florida. I noticed that the dealership just ran my credit today so hopefully I'll hear from them soon with a slot. Once they are ready to actually place the order, I'll ask for an official quote showing all the details.
Appreciate 0