View Single Post
      04-18-2024, 01:40 PM   #297
TommyTIDE
Rep
Drives: BMW i5m60

Quote:
Originally Posted by digriz View Post
I can finally post some pictures of my i5 M60. It took a while before I could make an appointment to get it coated, but it was worth it I believe.

Carbon black metallic with black perforated and quilted veganza interior. I got most of the Canadian options: Premium Enhanced Package, Advanced Driver Assistance Package, Equipment Package Professional, Adaptive M Suspension Pro w/Active Roll Stabilization, Comfort Seats w/Lumbar Support and High Gloss Dark Oak Fine Wood. I did not take the M accents and I decided I would leave the grille alone (no lighting) - something I debated for quite a bit.

I love the result and it drives great! In one of the pictures you can see the contrast with another M60 in black - the carbon black has a very pleasant blue hue in the sun. I also took a closeup picture of the metallic paint... I might be too obsessed.

The pictures are downsampled from an HDR source - I hope they still convey the vibrancy of this color.

Thanks!

Would you be kind enough to take a few measurements to get an accurate placement of the side //M fender badge.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
SkykingUSA1427.00