04-20-2024, 09:49 AM   #32
CarlosM4
Lieutenant
Brazil
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassan1490 View Post
Why the interior quality of the 5 Series is falling that deep?

During the last several years, BMW surpassed Mercedes in terms of build quality, but the current 5 Series got very cheap materials, low quality vegan leather, and you can't get any color on the central consol other than black. Furthermore, other colors are limited to the seats and a small portion of the door. No aircraft back pocket, no rear climate control, no door bins lining (keys will rattle there), a very cheap looking rear armrest with those exposed cupholders, and hard cheap plastic on the doors lower part.

I'm really disappointed and thinking of ditching BMW all together. I can't justify paying over $90k for a base Corolla build and materials.
Man I just bought a F90 M5 Comp, and I got to look at the I5 M60. The interior is worse than the G30 540i M Sport my son drives. In fact its complete dog shit. The G generation of BMW, is so classy and well built inside. The new gen just feels 3 cuts below. My old VW Passat B8, was better built than the i5 M60.

Here in Brazil, we can't even option it with extended leather. Have to look at that plastic interior. Freaking joke. In a 3, thats acceptable. In a 5, its a joke.
Appreciate 2
Vervain399.50
AP2852.00