View Single Post
      03-01-2023, 03:45 PM   #1373
SoCal_NSX
Major
Rep
Drives: 981CS/428/is250/JLU Rubicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton250 View Post
Always cracks me up when people like you, just act oblivious to the fact that there are actually a significant amount of other people that disagree with you, as well as the institutions you quoted, including a significant amount of scientists, meteorologists and engineers. You guys just kind of ignore that and move right forward with your intentions. It’s usually funny until you start forcing policy. That’s where we are now. Get it?

By the way, if Chevrolet is 100% Electric by 2035 I’ll donate $1000 to your favorite charity. But if they’re not you donate $1000 to my favorite charity. Would you like to wager? It’s 12 years away. I’m sure we will all still be here in some form or fashion and I can set my calendar to remind me to come back to this thread. I would almost bet they won’t even be half electric by that date.

huh, so you just ignore the actual facts and studies posted on here about carbon emissions and its impact on climate changes and how its been proven by actual data collected by NASA, MIT, EPA and all sorts of other non biased agencies and scientist and go with what some dude said on Joe Rogan podcast or Youtube said about it being some sort of hoax ? or that we shouldn't even try to slow it down cuz your freedom of choice is in jeopardy ?

btw, I could care less if GM is or isn't full EV by 2035...and either should you. I already have both EV and gas cars and already enjoying the fact that I haven't seen a gas station since I got my M3P a couple weeks ago

but GM has a $35B bet they will be
https://fortune.com/2021/11/16/gener...la-volkswagen/

Last edited by SoCal_NSX; 03-01-2023 at 03:55 PM..
Appreciate 1
chris7197366.50