View Single Post
      04-09-2024, 10:35 PM   #5
pfannenstiel
noob
Rep
Drives: i5 M60

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveAMN View Post
My 540 has been at the port in Bremerhaven since April 3, only six days so far, but I’ve noticed the departure dates keep getting pushed way back or canceled altogether, especially with Wallenius. Not sure if that’s pretty normal or a result of the bridge collapse. My understanding is that Sparrows Point was operating as normal but perhaps that’s not the case. If my car didn’t get on the ship leaving today April 9, it appears it’ll be sitting at port for another three weeks for the next ship.

Apologies for the “low value” post… just hoping to commiserate with anyone else in the same boat so-to-speak. I’m a grown-a$$ man but this waiting is hard!!
It's possible that your car will ship from Belgium. I just found out today that my i5 arrived at port on 4/3 and was shipped from Zeebrugge on 4/8. BMW website updated to reflect 'in transit' today. So you might find out in mid-April that it shipped on 4/12.
LVBMW1541.50
SkykingUSA1445.00
DaveAMN48.00