06-06-2023, 10:29 AM   #2574
Efthreeoh
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: The E90 + Z4 Coupe & Z3 R'ster

Quote:
Originally Posted by G MONEY View Post
All I said was, if I had to pick to get in an accident with a Tesla or 18 wheeler, I pick Tesla every time. Lol. I was responding to someone saying they were worried about heavy Teslas crashing. I NEVER in my life have driven around worrying about any of this shit. Maybe it’s ignorance? I just drive. Shit happens. It’s a car. As long as no one is hurt, all good. I will say this though, Inhad street bikes my whole life. I miss having one all the time. But I’m never getting another one with how the roads are now. Every cocksucker is on the phone or watching videos. You see them swerving all over the lanes before you even catch up to them. People just have no fucks to give anymore
18-wheelers are slow and don't maneuver well. Kinda like dodging elephants. Teslas on the other hand are driven by tech geeks with no social skills and driving skills to match. Professional truck drivers earn a living by driving, so accidents really screw up their earning potential. I'll take a road full of semis when riding on my road bike rather than a road full of FSD impared Teslas. One thing successful motorcyclists learn, is how to stay out of blind spots.

While the Tesla TV screen depicts motorcycles, I'd rather the driver look out the windows and concentrate on driving, but that's just me.
Appreciate 3
M5Rick61284.00
KRS_SN13698.00