View Single Post
      06-06-2023, 09:55 AM   #2573
G MONEY
Major
Rep
Drives: 2017 458/ YAS m4

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx10guy View Post
Well, now you're moving the goal posts. You stated you were worried about these big trucks and vehicles causing major damage/injury implying that they're also being operated by the same number of idiots that drive passenger vehicles. If an idiot cuts off these big vehicles and gets smashed in the process, then it's karma. Yes, you'll probably bring up the wrecks and injuries caused by a semi smashing into a collision scene that they were unable to stop for. But compare those numbers to the numbers of crashes just involving passenger vehicles even focusing on the ones with major property damage/injury and you'll see those numbers don't come close.

One of the things truckers do to ensure they can stop in plenty of time is to create spacing with following distance. Again, it's not the fault of the CDL driver is someone jumps into the spacing they created.
All I said was, if I had to pick to get in an accident with a Tesla or 18 wheeler, I pick Tesla every time. Lol. I was responding to someone saying they were worried about heavy Teslas crashing. I NEVER in my life have driven around worrying about any of this shit. Maybe it’s ignorance? I just drive. Shit happens. It’s a car. As long as no one is hurt, all good. I will say this though, Inhad street bikes my whole life. I miss having one all the time. But I’m never getting another one with how the roads are now. Every cocksucker is on the phone or watching videos. You see them swerving all over the lanes before you even catch up to them. People just have no fucks to give anymore
Appreciate 1
Cos270608.50