05-24-2023, 10:08 AM   #2427
BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
Rep
Drives: 12 plaids on order

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
Why does the Z06 come first? If the plan is for you to own both simultaneously, then why not buy "the fastest production car on the planet" first, when it is in inventory less than 100 miles from you? Then once the Z06 is built, buy that 2nd? If you are that hard on for the Plaid, why not get it today, literally today? If you are that drawn to fast performance cars, and can afford virtually anything you want, why not just write a check and buy the Plaid today?

If the plan is to have the Z06 for 2 or 3 years, then get the Plaid afterwards, why do you have, and have had, a Plaid "on order" for the past 6+ months? Is your Boy Elon personally holding production of your Plaid for three years or more while you have the Z06?

Your BS just makes no sense.

Lmaoooo....o

I’m still in a model 3 lease. My gf wants it and I wanna transfer it to her name. Her credit sucks. Guess that’s what happens when you fuck with a 25 year old. Im not giving her the car while keeping it under my name.

I want the z06 first. Money isn’t the issue. Space is. There’s 5 cars in my driveway now. Adding a plaid will make it 6. I wanna keep my c7z but if I have to get rid of it to make room for the new z06 I’ll do that.

Trust me I don’t need to pretend to get cars to impress random ass dudes on a bimmerforum lmaooool

At least you know how capable a plaid is. Fastest production car for the average man, period.

Lmaoooooooo