Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2023 G81 M3 Touring

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Car-Addicted View Post
Quote:
Bala ultimately had the vehicle towed to a Ford dealership in Elk River and rented a regular gasoline-powered vehicle to complete the family’s trip to Chicago. The family picked up the F-150 Lightning on their way back to Winnipeg.

"It was in [the] shop for 6 months. I can’t take it to my lake cabin. I cannot take it for off-grid camping. I cannot take for even a road trip," Bala wrote. "I can only drive in city – biggest scam of modern times."
Bala told FOX Business he believes the government needs to do more to "provide consumers with the right information."

"People have to make the right choices. I want to tell everybody to read my story," he said. "Do your research before even thinking about it and make a wiser choice."

"The actual thing they promised is not even close. Not even 50%. And once you buy it, you're stuck with it and you have to carry huge losses to get rid of that. And nobody is there to help you."
It's amazing how little research some people do when choosing a vehicle, whether it's an EV or regular ICE.

It sounds like all the research this guy did was to read the Ford brochure.
Appreciate 4
Efthreeoh17413.00
M5Rick61281.00