View Single Post
      04-19-2024, 08:40 PM   #19
ToddRGuy
United_States
Rep
Drives: Audi A5, BMW (Pending)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW5151 View Post
BMW obviously wants more differentiation between the 7 and the 5. Pushing 7 up a bit in terms of quality of interior, etc. While the 5 has been pushed downwards, and some options are no longer available on the 5. But why wasn't the price reduced?! That may change a bit over time, especially with the LCI in a few years. We shall see. I am anxiously awaiting the 2025 550e order guide to see if the IAS and Adaptive Suspension Pro (usually part of the DHP) will be available. If not, I'll just pass on the G60 for a while and buy my M550 at the end of the lease.
What's interesting to me, is that by focusing on differentiating the 5 series from the 7 series, as far as options go, I wonder if they've forgotten to look left and right at the competition. While I don't think I'd consider an E Class, you can outfit it with significantly more options and equipment (Including 4WS on ICE vehicles). Of course, that elevates the price, too.

Too little is known about the Audi A6 (or is that A7 now?) for 2025/2026 to speculate what options it will have, but striking a balance between their two rivals always seems to be their MOA.
Appreciate 2
SkykingUSA1440.50
Scrapula2880.00