srgntBMW
United_States
Rep
Drives: F31 328d

Quote:
Originally Posted by leasehackr View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by srgntBMW View Post
No, that screenshot is saying 6/24 is End-of-Production for MY24, which means MY25 starts the month thereafter, 7/24. I used to work there and used to make that spreadsheet, seriously. I know what it means.
Mate, no need to brag about your Excel skill..LOL. If you have connections, get us the MY25 ordering and pricing guide ASAP.

I have been in MC for more than 20+ years and I wrote code for Excel longg time ago.

There is typo in my post, First column SOP, 2nd Column EOP, last column months run; for that specific MY (245A, B, D etc).
Sorry but I think you completely misinterpreted my comment. I was saying that I used to make that spreadsheet while I worked at BMW of North America only to imply that I know what each column means, that’s all. Not because I was trying to brag about something. Sorry for the confusion, was just trying to help you and others better understand the data you presented.
And the ordering and pricing guides aren’t finished yet. They have draft versions in the system but it’s almost a guarantee that something changes at the last minute every time and so it’s never good to reference the drafts because it’ll just be wrong info.
Appreciate 3
PsychDoc1830.50
SkykingUSA1434.50
Scrapula2877.00