View Single Post
      10-02-2023, 02:13 PM   #35
Cortexiphan
Major
Rep
Drives: 24' BMW iX

Quote:
Originally Posted by kconner5 View Post
Ha thanks for watching and sorry for making these long - I figure everyone else gets those nice condensed reviews and honestly we've only seen better performance with long videos. My theory, for myself and for those on our team, is to just produce the content we would want to watch if we were buying a car - and however long that takes, so be it. It's not for everyone, but I try and cram as much as I can in there.

We also just recorded another podcast with more information (mostly charging topics and some other things) linked here:

Also happy to answer any questions that you guys have and if I don't know the answer I can email some of the folks at BMW to get answers for you as well.

Thanks!
Kyle
Hi Kyle!
You give us the best EV reviews Youtube, hands down. You always point out relevant points about these cars that all others miss, and I feel genuinely informed after watching your videos. Also, I have an iX, which I love; and I have to thank you for that - because your reviews have definitely helped me make the decision to lease one!

Very cool to see you here. Keep up the good work!
21’ G20 ///M340i

24' i20 iX xDrive50
Appreciate 1
jmack1231302.00