View Single Post
      04-14-2024, 09:59 PM   #16
pfannenstiel
noob
Rep
Drives: i5 M60

I'm so sorry this happened to you but appreciate you sharing with the forum. I'm switching to BMW from Tesla after 9 years with of easy roadtripping with free, unlimited supercharging. I agree with others that we are still early adopters and are suffering the pains of being such. After seeing your post I googled what others are experiencing and unfortunately it does seem like there are a lot of broken chargers in the EA network, especially in California (?). Here's a link to a helpful Reddit post where one of the posters said that if you find a broken charger customer service *might* be able to reboot it and get it working again. https://www.reddit.com/r/VWiD4Owners..._a_total_scam/
SkykingUSA1461.50
Scrapula2911.50