View Single Post
      08-05-2023, 08:42 AM   #303
Lelouch0202
Rep
Drives: BMW 320i

Why do they not allow the full interior to be colored anymore? If I spec a colored interior, it's only on the seats and a small part of the door trim. Am I supposed to step up to Full Merino leather via Individual order to get it?

My 2013 320i has a full beige interior that includes color on the headliner and doors. Only the top part of the dash is in standard black. Seems strange that even the i5M60 doesn't have a colored headliner or colored trim on the doors.

I need to replace my 320i soon and I was thinking of going for the 540i since it's not gonna be just me in the car anymore. I think the exterior looks good if you spec M-Sport and go for the 21 inch wheels and the interior layout is good too. However, the interior color is a big letdown for me. Funny, that my biggest problem is with the interior color more than anything.

I think MB did a much better job with the new E class. You can still get a full colored interior which I think makes the car feel much more premium. Might end up going for the E class.
Appreciate 0