View Single Post
      05-01-2024, 01:38 AM   #69
sygazelle
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2014 328i M-Sport, 2019 X5 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Sounds like fun! Wish I could do that, but tbh, you're probably in better shape than me.

I exercise and walk most every day, which includes a brisk 3 mile walk, squats, lunges, weights, most everything.

Managed my son's team in Little League for 4 years; was a blast. Never really liked baseball until I did that. Was the most fun we had together.

You're gonna have a great time!
Thanks. I hope so.

If you are walking 3 miles a day and stretching and using weights you might be surprised. This league I just joined has 3 senior divisions. The lowest division is not very competitive; it's just for fun and getting out there. They even have a chaulk line right next to first base. The rule in this lowest league is that you run to the right side of 1st base across the chaulk line. This avoids contact with the players on defense. Also, if you cannot run, they have designated runners so you can still bat even if you have trouble running.

I practiced on Monday and some of the guys at the practice are in the higher league. I'm guessing I will remain in the lowest league. I will practice and do my best, but I have no expectations. Just having fun.

Maybe your town has something like this.
Appreciate 1
Esteban44572.00