Thread: M60 vs 540i
View Single Post
      04-25-2024, 11:51 AM   #14
Scrapula
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW i5 M60

I have had my i5 M60 for 4 months. I went full EV because my husband already had an EV with a home charger installed. Without a home charger, I probably would not have bought an EV. There are fast chargers 5 minutes from my house, but it’s always raining out and you can get pretty wet while getting connected. Yesterday, I got home. My car was at 50%. Parked, plugged in, went inside. It’s way more convenient than stopping for fuel in an ICE car or hybrid.

My car has been perfect for commuting and running errands. It’s dead quiet and the ride is smooth and comfortable. The B&W sound system is quite good. It makes for a relaxing commute. I don’t even get aggravated at traffic, because sitting in the car is pleasant. Comfortable seats and a great stereo. I require AWD where I live. There are lots of hills and the roads are usually wet. I’ve not touched the boost paddle once, as the car has ample acceleration for daily driving. If the X drive was out last year, I would have bought that over the M60.
Appreciate 4
SkykingUSA1484.00
LVBMW1604.00
Deho251.50