View Single Post
      12-23-2023, 01:36 PM   #8
Blastphemy
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: something electric

Quote:
Originally Posted by analogue View Post
If you are not getting the correct MF for your specific deal, then I suspect you have additional fees being amortized into your monthly payments above depreciation and rent. You'll have to figure out where they are adding costs since the published BMW offer only accounts for depreciation and rent, which for your numbers would land a $1399/mo payment before taxes.

So find out what is causing the extra $153.50/mo. It might be government fees, they could be adding inflated dealer fees, or <gasp> scotchguard for your seats .
There were nearly $3,000 in additional costs and fees (acquisition fee, license fee, registration fee, sales tax on cap cost reduction, tire fee, document processing fee, etc.)

This lease decoder helped me understand and get the deal I wanted, so thank you very much for this (and for your help decoding the decoder)!

$1,500 down, MF 0.00111, 51% residual, 9.5% sales taxes, MSRP of $114,795, and a monthly payment of $1,541.49. Not the absolute best deal reported on these forums, but $150+ less per month than what we were originally quoted when we ordered our M60. That's a $5,400+ savings!
Appreciate 0