View Single Post
      05-11-2023, 06:36 PM   #2225
Patton250
Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW X3,M5,Turbo S

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRS_SN View Post
Musk produced ugly inside and out cars that had little redeeming quality than it was light and more jelly blob aerodynamic hence was more efficient and could go longer and had a charger network and had a social media following ie basically sold overpriced junk that one could lease but Darent own at that price point to customers and I see these generic cars 3,Y like ants everywhere.
He filled a gap in the market and made people who invested in his shares millionaires became the richest guy for a while but if he wasn't in the picture perhaps normal responsible automakers would have brought in products that were more sustainable attractive durable had more features etc. Overall in my opinion I would steer clear of applauding him and wouldn't be caught dead owning any of his substandard curent offering appliances.
I’m only applauding him for one thing really. Twitter. Although you still have to be impressed with what he did with Tesla. Unless, of course, for the most part, you hate capitalism then I can totally understand why you would dislike this man. I wouldn’t buy an Tesla either. I agree with you that they are Hella ugly outside and inside. All of them. I mean really ugly. But I’ve always thought that. Kind of like in the beginning all hybrids were really ugly. The good news is other manufacturers are coming out with good looking electric vehicles. Porsche and Audi already have a good looking electric vehicles. Others will follow.
Appreciate 3
KRS_SN13729.00
sleepy75106.00